Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Step by Step

Dear Yasmin,

Today Daddy could finally play with you during the day after the exhibition is over! When I put you down on the floor, I thought you would sit down, but you stood, look around with a 'what am I going to do next' look on your face. Then you looked at daddy, and started taking little steps towards me! One, two, three, four, and you reached daddy's arms and just kept walking, tumbling and fell into my arms giggling and laughing out loud. It was so amazing! when did my daughter grow into a toddler. It seems you have grown in the last 5 days when daddy was so busy at the exhibition and only come home to see you in bed.

Daddy held you, jumped, and wave our hands, and laughed out loud together, Yasmin Daddy and Mommy is so proud of you!

No comments: